Mozedia is a blog on which more than one blogger works. If you also want to write on this blog, then here is its guideline.
You can achieve 2 things by writing articles on this blog.
- Name and fame
- Money salary (as a writer)
Yes, you can earn name and fame by working as an author on this site and you can earn money by working as a writer.
We provide jobs for Content Reuters on this blog, and people get paid by writing content for us. You can also do this, information about it is here.
Here we are talking about Guest Post, which is usually done by Blogger for linking (creating Baklinks). So let me tell you about guest posting.
To do a guest post, you will be given Mozedia Login Details through which you can login on Mozedia Dashboard and submit the post.
After that we will review your article and after the review is complete, your article will be published on this site along with your profile.
This will give you the following advantages.
- Thousands of people read this blog every day, they will know all about you.
- The article you wrote will be read all over the world.
- You will get a chance to know the whole world about you and your talent.
- Your profile photo and resume will also be shared with your article.
- Most importantly, the Dofollow Link of the website will be included in the author profile.
This will mean that your site will be linked with our site and this will help your site to get higher search ranking in Google search.
Guest Post Rules:
Before publishing your post, we have to confirm some important things. Therefore, before submitting your post, please read our guest post policy.
To post a guest on this website, you have to follow our guest post policy, otherwise your account will be suspended.
How to Join Mozedia?
If you agree with our guest post guidelines and are ready to submit guest post, then you can contact us via contact form or email.
You have to tell this in the contact message.
- your name
- Your website URL
- Why do you want to guest post?
You can contact us with the answers to these three questions. You can also email us directly at admin[at]digitalgyan.com.